Frequently Asked Questions
We get a lot of questions about our facility, the children's day, the activities we plan, and more.
1. Which side of the Family Life Center is the Mother's Day Out / Preschool entrance?
- The entrance is on the south side where the porte cochere is located, drive through side. This is the side that is closest to the neighborhood, farthest from Trinity Mills at the Family Life Center.
2. Do you have before or after care for children?
- We do not have before care because our teachers come in to do devotions and prepare their classrooms daily. We do have after care called Stay & Play from 2-4pm on Tuesday - Thursday.
3. Do you provide snacks and lunch?
- We do NOT provide snacks or lunch from our facility. We ask that you pack healthy snacks and a lunch for your child and we will distribute those at the appropriate times. We will refill their cups with water whenever necessary. PLEASE send a water bottle with their lunch!
4. Are there any discounts for multiple children?
- Yes! There is a 10% discount for siblings.
5. Do we have to wait until our child is two years old?
Exciting News! We are now accepting 18 month old children!
6. Do you have to be a member of the church to attend?
Of course not! We appreciate the diversity of our children and our parents, we do live in the real world. We do teach using A Beka curriculum and teach from the Bible as well as have daily prayers.
7. What time is your MDO/preschool?
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. We start arrivals as early as 8:50 in the drive through, and pick up at the classroom from 1:50 to 2:00 p.m.
Additionally, we have Stay & Play on Tuesday-Thursday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. which is extra charge of $15.00 as used.
8. How do I register for preschool? What do I need to bring?
We have registration packets available for you to pick up at the MDO desk Monday - Friday between 9-2. In the registration form we will need emergency contact names & numbers, immunization form that we can copy, check or credit card for autodraft system set up, & drivers license or passport.
9. What does our child need to bring to MDO/Preschool?
Your child needs a backpack or bag to hold extra clothes, (18 to 30 months need extra diapers & wipes) lunchbox with healthy lunch & snack, water bottle, and nap mat.