Transition Your Online Giving
We are in the process of transitioning from FellowshipOne and SecureGive to a new giving experience called Pushpay, which allows for simple giving from a variety of platforms, including mobile giving. If you have a recurring gift scheduled, you can transition to the new system by following the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Cancel Scheduled Gifts.
If you have a FellowshipOne account:
- Log in to the old system - FellowshipOne (If you have forgotten your password, click on "Forgot?" and follow the instructions to reset your passoword.)
- Click on "Your Giving" in the options list or the word "Giving" at the top of the page.
- On the "Schedules" tab, select the scheduled giving item you want to update.
- On the next screen, click "Delete this schedule" and confirm your action.
If you have a SecureGive (mobile giving) account:
- To log into the old system, go to
- From the top menu, click on “Manage Recurring”.
- The next screen will show your recurring gift. Click “Delete” and confirm your action.
Step 2: Set up a new recurring gift using Pushpay
Proceed to Online Giving and set up your automatic gift using Pushpay. Once you enter your amount, select "Yes, set up recurring". After you set up your recurring gift, you will be prompted to complete the setup of your new account.